The Stand is a dark fantasy web TV mini-series of America. It is going to do its debut in the coming December 2020. This dark fantasy mini-series is dystopian and post-apocalyptic. It is inspired by the 1978 novel of the same name as The Stand, written by Stephen King. It will be released soon by its original CBS All Access networks under the direction of Josh Boone.
James Marsden (Dead to Me Season 3), Amber Heard, and Grey Kinnear are the main characters featured in this series. Although there is not much more revealed about the story’s narrative of this mini-series as it will be its first season.
But still, let’s go in detail in The Stand that you should know about it’s more basic information.
The Stand Season Release Date : When can we expect it?
The 1978 Novel inspires this gripping horror story. Josh Boone has officially announced this mini-series release date to be on 17 December 2020, with a fresh new episode released weekly and ran up to the tenth episode.
In 1978, the novel was published by Stephen King. Now it comes after so many years in a cinematography way as a new mini-series. It will be more exciting to watch the story line up written by one of the Best writers and by its tremendous cast performance.
The Stand Season 1 Cast : Who can be in it?
The Original network of the series, CBS All Access have officially declared the cast who have done their best in the series. The following are the list of its star members of The Stand.
- James Marsden in the role of Stu Redman
- Amber Heard in the role of Nadine Cross
- Greg Kinnear in the role of Glen Bateman
- Odessa Young in the role of Frannie Goldsmith
- Henry Zaga in the role of Nick Andros
- Whoopi Goldberg in the role of Mother Abigail
- Jovan Adepo in the role of Larry Underwood
- Owen Teague in the role of Harold Lauder
- Brad William Henke in the role of Tom Cullen
- Daniel Sunjata in the role of Cobb
- Alexander Skarsgård in the role of Randall Flagg
- Irene Bedard (FBI: Most Wanted Season 2) in the role of Ray Brentner
- Natalie Martinez in the role of Dayna Jurgens
- Fiona Dourif in the role of The Rat Woman
- Clifton Collins Jr. in the role of Bobby Terry
- Nat Wolff in the role of Lloyd Henreid
- Eion Bailey in the role of Teddy Weizak
- Katherine McNamara in the role of Julie Lawry
- Hamish Linklater (Monsterland) in the role of Dr. Ellis
- Heather Graham in the role of Rita Blackmoor
The Stand Season 1 Trailer :
As has been so strategic about CBS’s marketing criteria, they still do not launch the first trailer of The Stand season 1. The recent teaser has been launched by the CBS All Access networks on their official site where you do a glimpse over that which give a quick synopsis of this drama:
The Stand Season 1 Storyline :
This story is adapted from one of the best writers Stephen King’s novel, The Stand.
The Central Idea of this series was a battle between the goods and evils that had been cemented in America’s outskirts after The King’s apocalyptic vision towards the world in the scenario of a fragile Plague. It was beautifully depicted in the novel, and we expect the same to be presented in the story. The fate of humanity surmounted on mother Abigail’s frail shoulders, who is 108 years old and a few survivors. Their worst situations were arisen by a man who had enormous unspeakable powers named Randall Flagg who was devoted as the servant of the outer darker world. He had supernatural abilities through which he harmed humanity by his evil deeds.
The whole story will go around a battle between good and evil souls, fantasizing about their audience a lot.
So, you guys have to wait till the coming 17 December for this fantastic mini-series.
Till then, stay tuned with our page to get the latest update about such a fantastic series.