Michael B. Jordan is an actor and director who has an average worth of 25 million dollars. He is best known for the films “Fruitvale Station” (2013), “Creed” (2015), and “Black Panther” (2018), “Friday Night Lights” (2009–2011), “All My Children” (2003–2006), and “Parenthood” (2010–2011). Michael has won 3 BET Awards, a National Society of Film Critics Award, and 5 NAACP Image Awards.
So, are you interested in learning more about Michael B. Jordan? If you say yes, we’ll tell you about his biography, net worth, age, height, weight, and personal information in 2021.
Michael B. Jordan Early Life:
He(Michael Bakari Jordan) was born on February 9, 1987, in Santa Ana, California. He built up in New York, New Jersey, with his mom Donna (a high school career counselor), dad Michael (a caterer), younger brother Khalid and an older sister Jamila.
Michael B. Jordan Education:
He learned basketball at Newark Arts High School, which he certified in 2005. During his adolescence, Jordan did modeling practice for Toys “R” Us, Modell’s Sporting Goods, and several different companies and engaged in his first acting role when he was only 12 years old.
Michael B. Jordan Career:
Jordan started his acting debut in a 1999 installment of HBO’s “The Sopranos,” and that year, he also emerged on CBS sitcom “Cosby” and the movie “Black and White.” In 2001, he disembarked a role in “Hardball,” co-starring Keanu Reeves (The Matrix 4) and Diane Lane(Y: The Last Man). The coming year, Michael appeared in 12 chapters of the critically-acclaimed HBO series “The Wire,” and in 2003, he substituted the future “Black Panther” co-star on ABC soap performance “All My Children.” Jordan sojourned on the show until June 2006, performing in 59 episodes and receiving award nominations from the NAACP Image Awards and the “Soap Opera Digest” Awards.
He guest-starred on crime shows “Without a Trace,” “CSI: Crime Scene Investigation,” and “Cold Case” before performing a lead role in the 2007 movie “Blackout.” In 2009, he appeared in all 13 episodes of the Canadian sitcom “The Assistants” and began a 26-episode stint on the NBC football show “Friday Night Lights.”
In 2010, Jordan was highlighted in “Nylon” magazine of Young Hollywood Issue as guest-starred on “Lie to Me,” one of the “faces of the future,” and “Law & Order: Criminal Intent,” and joined the characters of NBC’s “Parenthood,” performing in 16 episodes. He was ranked #80 on BuddyTV’s record of “TV’s Sexiest Men of 2011,” and in 2012, he guest-starred on Fox medical melodrama “House” and performed in the films “Red Tails” and “Chronicle.”
Jordan earned numerous awards for his acting as his role in 2013’s “Fruitvale Station,” and both “People” and “Variety” selected him out as an “actor to watch.” “GQ” and “Entertainment Weekly” both named him one of the sensational stars of 2013. In 2015, he performed Johnny Storm in “Fantastic Four,” which was deemed a flop, but later that year, he received critical acclaim when he played the offspring of Apollo Creed in “Rocky” sequel/spin-off “Creed.” The film earned $173.6 million, and its sequel, 2018’s “Creed II,” out-grossed $214.1 million.
In 2018, Michael acted the role of villain Erik “Killmonger” Stevens in “Black Panther,” which earned 7 Academy Award namings and grossed $1.347 billion at the box office, addressing it as the year’s second-highest-grossing film. In 2021, Michael will be ready to excite you with a Live-action film Static Shock.
In 2019, he performed defense attorney Bryan Stevenson in “Just Mercy,” which shows the true story of a man who was falsely condemned of murder and received an NAACP Image Award for his performance. In 2018, he was cast in “Without Remorse,” a movie based on a Tom Clancy novel. Michael B. Jordan to make Directorial Debut With ‘Creed III’ which schedule to release on Thanksgiving Day. The movie was scheduled to be delivered in 2020 but has been postponed until February 2021 due to the Coronavirus pandemic.
Michael B. Jordan Movies:
He has been starred in the following movies:
- Hardball (2001) featured as Jamal
- Blackout (2007) played as C.J.
- Pastor Brown (2009) starred as Tariq Brown
- Red Tails (2012) featured as Maurice “Bumps” Wilson
- Chronicle (2012) played as Steve Montgomery
- Fruitvale Station (2013) characterized as Oscar Grant
- Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox (2013) featured as Victor Stone
- That Awkward Moment (2014) featured as Mikey
- Fantastic Four (2015) featured as Johnny Storm
- Creed I and II starred as Adonis Creed
- Kin (2018) played as Male Cleaner
- Just Mercy (2019) featured as Bryan Stevenson and also served as a producer
Michael B. Jordan TV series:
He has featured in the following TV shows:
- Cosby (1999) acted as Mike
- All My Children (2003 – 2006) starred as Reggie Porter Montgomery
- CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2006) featured as Morris
- Without a Trace (2006) characterized as Jesse Lewis
- Cold Case (2007) featured as Michael Carter
- Burn Notice (2009) acted as Corey Jensen
- Bones (2009) starred as Perry Wilson
- The Assistants (2009) played as Nate Warren
- Friday Night Lights (2009 – 2011) featured as Vince Howard
- Law & Order: Criminal Intent (2010) starred as Danny Ford
- Lie to Me (2010) played as Key
- Parenthood (2010 – 2011) characterized as Alex
- House (2012) played as Will Westwood
- The Boondocks (2014) acted as Pretty Boy Flizzy
- Gen:LOCK (2019 – present) starred as Julian Chase
- Raising Dion (2019 – present) played as Mark Warren
Micahel B. Jordan Career Highlights:
Here are best of the best movies of Michael B. Jordan’s career:
- Fantastic Four (Movie, 2015) – $333.5 million
- Creed (Movie, 2015) – $173.6 million
- Black Panther (Movie, 2018) – $1.348 billion
How much is Michael B. Jordan Net Worth?
Michael B. Jordan is an actor whose net worth was raised after he played the character Erik Killmonger in Black Panther (2018). In 2018, his net value was approximately $8 million. After that, he’s featured in six different movies. He earned millions of dollars from these movies. Now he has a net value of about $25 million dollars.
Michael B. Jordan Personal Life:
Talking about his personal life, he has had a relationship with Lori Harvey since mid-2020. They confessed their relationship openly through an Instagram post in January 2021. Moreover, his girlfriend, Lori Harvey, is an Instagram model and television personality. Additionally, she is the daughter of legendary comedian and TV show host Steve Harvey. According to rumors, he was in connection with Ashlyn Castro. Likewise, the duo was seen together.
However, Jordan didn’t open up about his connection. In a recent conference with BET, he declared that he is technically single.
Michael B. Jordan Awards and Nominations:
In 2013, Jordan won a Hollywood Film, Gotham, National Board of Review of Motion Pictures, Satellite, and Santa Barbara International movie Festival Awards for his “Fruitvale Station” movie. In 2015, “Creed” gained him honors from the African-American Film Critics union, the Boston Online Film Critics Association, the Black Reel Honors, and the National Society of Film Censors.
In 2018 and 2019, Jordan received a Best Villain MTV Movie & TV honor, San Francisco Film Critics Circle honor, Seattle Film Critics Society award, Teen Choice honor, and Online Film Critics Society honor for “Black Panther,” and he received a Screen Actors Guild Award with his castmates. In 2019, he won the Cinema Vanguard Award for his work in “Black Panther” at the Santa Barbara International Film Festival and “Creed II.” He has been honored by the Acapulco Black Film Festival (2014), the Black Film Critics Circle Awards (2015), and the Black Reel Awards (2016 and 2019), and the BET Awards (2016, 2019, and 2020). Jordan won NAACP Image Awards for “Creed” (2016), “Black Panther” (2019), “Fahrenheit 451” (2019), and Entertainer of the Year Award in 2016.
Michael B. Jordan Real Estate:
In 2016, Jordan paid $1.7 million for a 4,627 square foot house in Sherman Oaks, California, and lived there with his parents. In 2019, he moved into his place, a 4,530 square foot home in the Hollywood Hills, for $5.8 million.
Michael B. Jordan Social Appearence:
Michael B. Jordan is also active on various social media platforms. You may track him on his Instagram account in which he has 18 million followers. You will also follow him on his Twitter handle in which he has 1.3 million followers. He has 8.5 million followers on his Facebook.
Favorite Quotes from Michael B Jordan:
- “Sometimes you’re overthinking, you prove yourself to get out of it, and you’re like, ‘oh, I should do that!’ You can’t breathe life with regrets. Sometimes you have to entertain. But in the same wind, you gotta have self-discipline and self-control too.” -Michael B Jordan
- “I think everyone begins in the mailroom at some time! It’s a rite of passage. Your boss has to drive something at you and order you for at least two years.” – Michael B Jordan.
Besides being a successful actor, Michael B Jordan is known for being one of the most stylish men as one of the 100 most influential people in the world by Time magazine & People’s Sexiest Man Alive.
Thanks to his unique style, and enchanting acting skills, Michael B Jordan became one of the most loved growing stars and ranked #15 on the 25 Greatest Actors of the 21st Century in The New York Times(2020).