FX has officially revived What We Do in the Shadow for season 4. The mockumentary comedy horror television series depicted in the 2014 movie of the same name penned by Taika Waititi and Jemaine Clement (Moana). They transformed this movie into TV series beautifully and firstly debuted on FX on March 27, 2019. The series revolves around the lives of four vampire roommates on Staten Island. I’m telling you that there is no need to watch the film before you jump into the incredible series.
It has become one of the most liked comedies on television due to its outstanding writing, terrific cast performance, and great sense of humor. Rotten Tomatoes has delivered a 100% rating from 30 critics. While IMDB gave 8.6 ratings out of 10.
What We Do in the Shadows season 4 Release Date: When will it air?
Before the third season premiered in 2021, FX declared that the series had been renewed for season 4. So now wait over, the series is going to release on July 12, 2022.
And there’s good news for fans that “What We Do in the Shadows” has also been renewed for two more seasons. The next season’s release date isn’t confirmed yet. But we will update you, whenever the date is announced.
Season 4 of What We Do in the Shadows started production in September 2021. Harvey Guillén stated on Instagram three months later that Season 4 shooting was complete.
All previous seasons are currently available on Hulu Plus.
What We Do in the Shadows season 4 Cast: Who will be in?
Fortunately, we can expect all the main characters are joining back the series. The characters include :
- Kayvan Novak (Archer) as Nandor, the senior vampire, is the group leader and repeatedly calls house meetings for silly conversations.
- Matt Berry as Laszlo, an English rich vampire, who was married to Nadja and a former porn actor.
- Natassia Demetriou as Nadja, a Romani vampire who changed Laszlo into a vampire and married him.
- Harvey Guillen (Ramble On) as Guillerm, an offspring of the famous vampire hunter Abraham Van Helsing, has good techniques to kill vampires.
- Mark Proksch as Colin Robinson. an energy vampire who stays in the basement, soaking humans and vampires energy by being frustrating.
- Craig Robinson (Killing It) as Claude, the leader of the Mosquito Collectors and a leader of a confidential team of amateur vampire hunters.
- Mark Hamill as Jim the Vampire who still keeps anger against Laszlo and states that he owes him lease money from the 1800s.
- Benedict Wong as Wallace, a Mancunian necromancer and salesman.
Although, FX has not yet confirmed guest stars and another cast for season 4.
What We Do in the Shadows season 4 Plot: What will happen?
The season 3 finale left the audience on a vast cliff. Although we don’t learn enough about the premise of What We Do in the Shadows Season 4, Simms did remark in an interview that the show will address the dramatic cliffhanger conclusion.
We’re guessing that Season 4 is about to find out after this horrific event. What Nandor, Lazlo, and Nadja will do to Guillermo after discovering his vampire-killing potential? What would the vampire society do with the blood-sucking triad who commit the most horrific crime?
Simms didn’t say where each actor will be physically, but we should expect the main cast to return to Staten Island at the start of the season.
Season 4 will also go deeper into Guillermo’s ancestry, according to the executive producer. Guillermo may be forced to choose among his vampire masters and his vampire hunting family in Season 4.
The season 4 plot has not been completely confirmed yet, but we’ll update you whenever we know.
What We Do in the Shadows season 4 Trailer: When can we watch it?
On June 4, FX published a Season 4 teaser trailer, which featured the vampires dancing and partying in a nightclub to the famous Boney M. disco hit “Rasputin,” with a newborn Colin in tow.
Until then, please stay connected with our page for more latest updates.