FX has officially revived What We Do in the Shadow for season 3. The mockumentary comedy horror television series depicted on the 2014 movie of the same name penned by Taika Waititi and Jemaine Clement (Moana). They transformed this movie into TV series beautifully and firstly debuted on FX on March 27, 2019. The series revolves around the lives of four vampire roommates on Staten Island. I’m telling you that there is no need to watch the film before you jump into the incredible series.
It has become one of the most liked comedies on television due to its outstanding writing, terrific cast performance, and great sense of humor. Rotten Tomatoes has delivered a 100% rating from 30 critics. While IMDB gave 8.5 ratings out of 10.
What We Do in the Shadows season 3 Cast: Who will be in?
Fortunately, we can expect all the main characters are joining back the series. The characters include :
- Kayvan Novak as Nandor, the senior vampire, is the group leader and repeatedly calls house meetings for silly conversations.
- Matt Berry as Laszlo, an English rich vampire, who was married to Nadja and a former porn actor.
- Natassia Demetriou as Nadja, a Romani vampire who changed Laszlo into a vampire and married him.
- Harvey Guillén as Guillerm, an offspring of the famous vampire hunter Abraham Van Helsing, has good techniques to kill vampires.
- Mark Proksch as Colin Robinson. an energy vampire who stays in the basement, soaking humans and vampires energy by being frustrating.
- Craig Robinson as Claude, the leader of the Mosquito Collectors and a leader of a confidential team of amateur vampire hunters.
- Mark Hamill as Jim the Vampire who still keeps anger against Laszlo and states that he owes him lease money from the 1800s.
- Benedict Wong as Wallace, a Mancunian necromancer and salesman.
Although, FX has not yet confirmed guest stars and another cast for season 3.
What We Do in the Shadows season 3 Release Date: When will it air?
In May, the series renewed for season 3, but the show’s making was delayed due to the coronavirus crisis. So now wait over, the series is going to release on September 2, 2021.
And there’s a good news for fans that “What We Do in the Shadows” has also renewed for Season 4. The next season release date isn’t confirmed yet. But we will update you, whenever date is announced.
What We Do in the Shadows season 3 Plot: What will happen?
The season 2 finale left the audience on a vast cliff. Nando’s loyal acquaintance Guillermo uses his ancestor’s vampire-hunting abilities to kill the Vampiric Council and all immortal guests at the nouveau theatre.
We’re guessing that Season 3 is about to find out after this horrific event. What Nandor, Lazlo, and Nadja will do to Guillermo after discovering his vampire-killing potential? What would the vampire society do with the blood-sucking triad who commit the most horrific crime? The season 3 plot has not been completely confirmed yet, but we’ll update you whenever we know.
What We Do in the Shadows season 3 Trailer: When can we watch it?
Initially, the series was postponed for its production. Luckily, the season 3 trailer is out on August 14. Here is the official trailer for season three:
Until then, please stay connected with our page for more latest updates.