Top 10 best credit cards
Here i have given the list of best credit cards
- Highly rated cash back credit cards in US
- You get 5% total cash back on up to $1,500 in combined purchases
- 5% categories change every 3 months, so you can earn cash back like gas stations, restaurants and Amazon.com.
- Sign up in order to activate the above category.
- You will earn unlimited 1% cash back on everything else.
- New sign-ups to Chase Freedom have includes some extra offers.
BankAmericard Cash Rewards™ Credit Card
- A cash rewards credit card with no annual fee for purchases.
- By this card you will earn a $100 online cash rewards bonus after you make at least $500 in purchases in 90 days.
- As for cash rewards, you will earn 2% cash back at grocery stores and 3% cash back on gas on the first $1,500.
- For all other purchases, you will earn 1% cash back.
- You’ll enjoy 0% introductory APR for 12 billing cycles for purchases and for any balance transfers made in the first 60 days.
- The variable APR for purchases and balance transfers is 12.99%-22.99%. Balance transfer fees equal 3% of each transaction (minimum $10).
- Bank of America customers can earn a 10% customer bonus each time you redeem cash back.
- Bonus can be increased to 25%-75% if you are a Preferred Rewards client.
Citi® Double Cash Card
- A partner card provided with this credit card to earn cash back twice.
- You will earn 1% cash back on all your eligible purchases, and earn 1% additional cash back when paying off your card balance.
- To be eligible for this cash back you will need to make at least the minimum required payment.
- You can redeem your cash back for statement credit, gift cards, or checks. You will benefit from a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months.
- After the intro period is over, there is a 12.99% – 22.99% variable APR on purchases and balance transfers, depending on your creditworthiness
Blue Cash Preferred® Card from American Express
- Get $150 back as statement credit when you make $1,000 in purchases with your new card within the first 3 months of card membership.
- Earn 6% cash back on up to $6,000 spent per year in purchases you make at U.S. supermarkets (then 1% cash back after you hit that cap).
- You also earn 3% cash back on purchases from U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores.
- The rest of your eligible purchases earn 1% cash back. Terms and limitations apply. You will receive this ongoing cash back in the form of Reward Dollars.
Discover it® – New! Double Cash back your first year
- Double Cash Back your first year is a cash back credit card.
- This Discover card gives you 5% cash back on purchases in categories that change each quarter after you sign up for 5% cash back, up to the quarterly maximum in combined category purchases each quarter.
- You get unlimited 1% cash back automatically on everything else you purchase.
- Offer only for new card members: All the cash back you’ve earned at the end of the first year will be doubled
Blue Cash Everyday® Card from American Express
- Blue Cash Everyday®Card from American Express is a cash back credit card with which you can get $100 back after spending $1,000 in purchases on your new Card in your first 3 months.
- You’ll receive this $100 back in the form of a statement credit. Earn 3% cash back at U.S. supermarkets (on up to $6,000 spent in purchases per year, then 1%), 2% cash back at U.S. gas stations and select U.S. department stores, and 1% cash back on your other purchases (terms and limitations apply).
- Enjoy 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 15 months (after that there is a 12.99% – 21.99% variable APR on purchases and balance transfers, based on your creditworthiness as well as other factors).
BankAmericard Travel Rewards® Credit Card
- Earn 20,000 online bonus points after you use your new credit card account to make at least $1,000 in purchases within 90 days of the account opening date.
- That can be a $200 statement credit towards travel purchases.
- This card lets you earn 1.5 unlimited points per 1 dollar spent on all purchases.
- That bonus can increase to 25%-75% if you’re a Preferred Rewards client.
- No expiry for the points you earned.
- Enjoy a 0% introductory APR on purchases for the first 12 billing cycles, 14.99% – 22.99% variable APR thereafter.
Capital One® Venture®Rewards Credit Card
- Capital One®Venture®Rewards Credit Card lets you earn a onetime bonus of 40,000 miles (worth $400 in travel) when spending $3,000 on purchases within the first 3 months.
- As well as 2 miles per dollar spent on any purchase, which means that your mileage will increase twice as fast!
- Use your miles to travel whenever you want, with no blackout dates.
- There is an annual fee of $59 which is waived for the first year!
Chase Sapphire Preferred®Card
- It lets you to earn 40,000 points when you spend $4,000 within 3 months of account opening.
- These 40,000 points are worth up to $500 in travel when redeemed through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Earn 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user to your account and make a purchase, both within 3 months of account opening.
- Enjoy 1:1 point transfer to leading frequent travel programs at full value.
- Get 20% off travel when you redeem your points for airfare, hotel stays, car rentals or cruise bookings through the Ultimate Rewards program.
Citi® Hilton HHonors™ Reserve Card
- This card lets you to earn 2 weekend night certificates valid at select resorts and hotels in the Hilton Portfolio after you make $2,500 in purchases within 4 months of card membership.
- Earn 10 HHonors Bonus Points per dollar for hotel stays within the Hilton Portfolio.
- 5 HHonors Bonus Points for each $1 you spend on airline and car rental purchases.
- You will earn 3 HHonors Bonus Points per dollar on all your other eligible purchases.
- Enjoy travel benefits like no foreign transaction fees on purchases and chip technology.