1. Hostgator HostGator is a Houston-based provider of shared, reseller, virtual private server, and dedicated web hosting with an additional presence in Austin, Texas.
1. HONG KONG INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA) is located less than five flying hours from half of the world’s population and is the third busiest International passenger airport in the world. In 2010, some 50.9 million passengers travelled through HKIA, connecting approximately 160 destinations, through about 900 daily flights by over 95 airlines.
1. Google Google is the most popular search engine and it proved to be the best over the years. Started from 1997 and since it has been serving the users to find their way on the internet with accurate data.
10. Prada phone by LG Price: $780 The Prada phone by LG just narrowly edged my personal favorite, the Gold Striker Gold 24-carat Iphone to make the list. At just 1.2 cm thick, the Prada phone, like the Iphone, has no buttons and is operated solely by way of the touch screen.
1. BitDefender Antivirus Best Features
One of the most popular streams of study in India is Engineering. Most of the students dream of taking it up as a subject. India has some of the best private and government engineering colleges and universities which impart courses both at under-graduate and post-graduate levels. Besides the metropolitan cities, the engineering institutes are also situated in other cities like Roorkee, Vellore, Guwahati, Kanpur, Allahabad and Kharagpur to name a few. As there is a huge increase in the number of engineering colleges, both private and government, so the students…
1. Microsoft Word Microsoft Word Windows based Word processor. It comes with the package of Microsoft Office. Current Version 2011. Globally most of the windows users using this as Rich Text Editor. It has many more exciting features and customizable options.
1. Mandarin Chinese 882 million Peoples speak in Madarin Chinese Language. Mandarin Chinese is the official and national language of China. Mandarin is a group of related Chinese dialects spoken across the country but mutuall unintelligible. It is a member of the Sino-Tibetan family of languages. It is commonly known as the ‘Beijing Dialect’ which is the standard language of Mainland China.