Museum in united states In general-A museum an institution that cares for (conserves) a collection of artifacts and other objects of artistic, cultural, historical, or scientific importance and makes them available for public viewing through exhibits that may be permanent or temporary.here are the list of museum in united states
1. The Konaki Sumo festival – Japan This is the festival of crying baby. Sound weird? Well, it is strange! When this festival arrives, the Sumo battalion, that involves very heavy-body fighters, picks up the babies. Obviously, seeing such lofty men, the babies automatically start crying out of fear. This is like a competition in which the lofty man who quickly breaks down becomes the winner. There is a belief behind this that the crying ensures the babies’ quick growth. So, on this special day, sobs and weeps are regarded…
Deadliest Disasters Deadliest Disasters are listed below 1. The Central China Floods The 1931 Central China floods or the Central China floods of 1931 are a series of floods that occurred during the Nanjing decade in the Republic of China era. It is generally considered the deadliest natural disaster ever recorded, and almost certainly the deadliest of the 20th century (when pandemics are discounted) and in China. The human deaths are estimated from 145,000, to between 3.7 million to 4 million.
Historical places 1. Petra Petra (petra meaning: rock) is a historical and archaeological city in the Jordanian governorate of Ma’an that is famous for its rock cut architecture and water conduits system. Established sometime around the 6th century BC as the capital city of the Nabataeans, it is a symbol of Jordan as well as its most visited tourist attraction. It lies on the slope of Mount Hor in a basin among the mountains which form the eastern flank of Arabah (Wadi Araba), the large valley running from the Dead…
Historical monuments 1. Hawa Mahal Hawa Mahal stands upright as the entrance to the City Palace, Jaipur. An important landmark in the city, Hawa Mahal is an epitome of the Rajputana architecture. The splendid five-storey “Palace of the Winds” is a blend of beauty and splendor much close to Rajasthan’s culture. Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh built Hawa Mahal in 1779. The pyramid shape of this ancient monument is a tourist attraction having 953 small windows.
10. Pythagoras of Samos Greek Mathematician Pythagoras is consideredby some to be one of the first great mathematicians.
Top 10 Freedom Fighters in India is a article to describe top most personalities of our Indian freedom struggle. In India, freedom struggle happened almost for a centuries. Our Indian men & women faced a lot of problems by British Government & Dutch people. After a united struggle of our freedom fighters only now we can enjoy our freedom living in India. We should remember each one sacrifice their lives for our current free life. Salute to them! Here is some of the major freedom fighters in India did a…
1. 9 out of 10 people believe Thomas Edison invented the light bulb. This isn’t true; Joseph Swan did.
1. The Telephone The telephone is an instrument that converts voice and sound signals into electrical impulses for transmission by wire to a different location, where another telephone receives the electrical impulses and turns them back into recognizable sounds. In 1875, Alexander Graham Bell built the first telephone that transmitted electrically the human voice.
1. Blood Vessels in Human Body There are 62,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body – laid end to end they would circle the earth 2.5 times.