1. Blood Vessels in Human Body There are 62,000 miles of blood vessels in the human body – laid end to end they would circle the earth 2.5 times.
1. Amanresorts Amanbagh, Alwar Best Desert Retreat This ultra-deluxe resort sits on the former site of the Maharajah of Alwar’s hunting lodge and personal pleasure garden. Amanbagh means “peaceful garden” and you’d be hard-pressed to find a more tranquil spot than this soft-sandstone hotel surrounded by graceful palms, fragrant eucalyptus and frangipani trees and manicured jade green lawns. The elegant “haveli-style” rooms are among the largest in the country.
1. France International tourist arrivals in ’07: 81.9 million France remains the top tourist destination in the world. And not without any reason. It has, in fact, everything that you could ever want to see on your holidays: a great city like Paris, good beaches, more monuments and lovely nature, among others. France is also a very pleasant place to stay. It has good food, great wines and people enjoy their lives. And the best thing about it is that, barring Paris, living in France is not that expensive.
1. Agra Agra’s Taj Mahal is one of the most famous buildings in the world, the mausoleum of Shah Jahan’s favorite wife, Mumtaz Mahal. It is one of the New Seven Wonders of the world, and one of three World Heritage Sites in Agra. Completed in 1653, the Taj Mahal was built by the Mughal king Shah Jahan as the final resting place for his beloved wife, Mumtaz Mahal. Finished in marble, it is perhaps India’s most fascinating and beautiful monument. This perfectly symmetrical monument took 22 years (1630-1652) of…
1. Praia do Cassino Beach,Brazil Praia do Cassino Beach: At over 150 miles in length, this is the longest beach in the entire world. Brazil’s beaches are known for their white sand, warm temperatures and welcoming locals. Any trip here is going to be hot, hot, hot! All sorts of water activities can be enjoyed here but surfing is the most popular pastime.
1. Caspian Sea 78,200 km3 – Azerbaijan, Iran, Kazakhstan, Russian Federation, Turkmenistan he Caspian Sea is the largest enclosed inland body of water on Earth by area, variously classed as the world’s largest lake or a full-fledged sea.It is in an endorheic basin (it has no outflows) located between Europe and Asia. It is bounded to the northeast by Kazakhstan, to the northwest by Russia, to the west by Azerbaijan, to the south by Iran, and to the southeast by Turkmenistan.
1. Mandarin Chinese 882 million Peoples speak in Madarin Chinese Language. Mandarin Chinese is the official and national language of China. Mandarin is a group of related Chinese dialects spoken across the country but mutuall unintelligible. It is a member of the Sino-Tibetan family of languages. It is commonly known as the ‘Beijing Dialect’ which is the standard language of Mainland China.
1. Ulm Minster Height : 161.5 m (530 ft) Location : Ulm, Germany Ulm Minster (German: Ulmer Münster) is a Lutheran church located in Ulm, Germany. Although sometimes referred to as Ulm Cathedral because of its great size, the church is not a cathedral as it has never been the seat of a bishop. Ulm Minster, like Cologne Cathedral (Kölner Dom), was begun in the Gothic era and not completed until the late 19th century. It is the tallest church in the world,and the 4th tallest structure built before the…